The board for the Centre for European Studies consists of four members from the university faculties as well as three external members.
- Katarina Areskoug Mascarenhas (chairman), director, Kreab Stockholm and previous head of the European Commission's representation in Sweden
- Anna Wetter Ryde, deputy director, SIEPS
- Jan Henrik Nilsson, senior lecturer, Department of Service Management and Service Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Johan Östling, senior lecturer, Department of History, Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology
- Olle Schmidt, former member of the European Parliament
- Xavier Groussot, professor, Department of Law, Faculty of Law
- Åsa Hansson, senior lecturer, Department of Economics, Lund University School of Economics and Management