Accessibility of www.cfe.lu.se/en
This website is run by The Centre for European Studies. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this page describes how www.cfe.lu.se/en complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.cfe.lu.se/en?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact them to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- There are multiple links to older documents on the website that are not accessible and that were originally published before the law on accessible websites went into effect. We lack the original documents for some of these. WCAG 1.4.11 (AA) Non-text Contrast; WCAG 1.4.12 (AA) Text Spacing.
- There may be links that are formulated unclearly, making the destination of the link unclear. WCAG 2.4.4 (A) Link Purpose (Link Only).
- There is no link at the top of the website that allows you to skip to the main substance of the page. WCAG 2.4.1 (A) Bypass blocks.
- An element where the tab key should function as a substitute for the mouse is not working. WCAG 2.1.1 (A) Keyboard
- There may be words or expressions in languages other than English without this being noted in the code of the page. 3.1.2 (AA) Language of parts
- One of the forms on the website lacks proper contrast between the background and two asterisks, as well as between the button and color on an interactive button. 1.4.3 (AA) Contrast (minimum)
- There may be text that disappears behind images or is distorted when the screen is zoomed in. 1.4.4 (AA) Resize text
We are working to correct the above mentioned faults.
How we tested this website
We have done internal testing. We have used WAVE - Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool as support in this evaluation.
The last assessment was made on 20 April 2021.
The website was published on 27 April 2021.
The statement was last updated on 20 April 2021.