Open Call: Internship at CFE
The Centre for European Studies at Lund University (CFE) is now looking for a part-time intern for the autumn semester 2016. The internship starts on either 15th August or 1st September.
Please, send your CV and a Cover Letter to me (marco [dot] la_rosa [at] eu [dot] lu [dot] se). The deadline to submit your application is Monday, 23rd May 2016.
Some information about the internship
- Unpaid. We cannot assure any financial support.
- You will receive a space to work at SOL.
- Your tasks include:
- Organization of a conference
- Organization of seminars and workshop.
- Information provision and dissemination activities.
- Editing and layout of academic papers, articles and working papers.
- Assistance with the CFE social media.
- Organization of activities for BA and MA students.
- CFE website and bi-weekly newsletter.
- Take care of the weekly CFE Breakfast meeting.
- Generally assistance and support to the CFE activities.
- Your proposals and ideas. Aside the general tasks, we are open for your suggestions (within the limits of CFE).
- Fluency in English. Swedish is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Well organized and good follow-up.
- Understanding of academic writing and referencing styles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- General familiarity with digital tools.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator (or similar graphical software).
- Familiarity with content management systems (such as Drupal).
The selection might include a job interview. If you have any question, please, feel free to contact us.